Book Title: U Thrive: How to Succeed in College (and Life)
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Author: Dan Lerner
From the professors who teach NYU's most popular elective class, "Science of Happiness," a fun, comprehensive guide to surviving and thriving in college and beyond.
- The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science
- College Rules!, 4th Edition: How to Study, Survive, and Succeed in College
- The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science (James H. Silberman Books)
- The Freshman Survival Guide: Soulful Advice for Studying, Socializing, and Everything In Between
- You've Got This!: The Grad's Guide to the Big, Rich, Magnificent Life You Deserve
- The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life
- Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life...And Maybe the World
- Employment and Labor Law (South-western Legal Studies in Business Academic)
- Do Your Laundry or You'll Die Alone: Advice Your Mom Would Give if She Thought You Were Listening
- Can Love Last?: The Fate of Romance over Time (Norton Professional Books (Paperback))
Every year, almost 4,000,000 students begin their freshman year at colleges and universities nationwide. Most of them will sleep less and stress out a whole lot more. By the end of the year, 30% of those freshmen will have dropped out. For many, the unforeseen demands of college life are so overwhelming that "the best four years of your life" can start to feel like the worst.
Enter Daniel Lerner and Dr. Alan Schlechter, ready to teach students how to not only survive college, but flourish in it. Filled with fascinating science, real-life stories, and tips for building positive lifelong habits, U Thrive
addresses the opportunities and challenges every undergrad will face -- from finding a passion to dealing with nightmarish roommates and surviving finals week. Engaging and hilarious, U Thrive
will help students grow into the happy, successful alums they all deserve to be.