Book Title: Let's Celebrate 5 Days of Diwali! (Maya & Neel's India Adventure Series, Book 1) (Volume 1)
Publisher: Bollywood Groove
Author: Ajanta Chakraborty
- Let's Celebrate Navratri! (Nine Nights of Dancing & Fun) (Maya & Neel's India Adventure Series, Book 5) (Volume 5)
- My Diwali Coloring Book: Hours of festive coloring fun, plus a simple read-along narrative.
- The Diwali Gift (Award winning picture book on Indian Culture, Celebrate Diwali Festival, Non-Religious, Great for Indian American, Biracial Families, multicultural children 0-8 years.)
- Let's Celebrate Holi! (Maya & Neel's India Adventure Series, Book 3) (Volume 3)
- Lots of Lights: Lots of Lights
- Amma, Tell Me About Diwali!
- Diwali Special- Stories, Festivals and Mythologies of India
- Diwali (Holidays and Festivals)
- Lighting a Lamp: A Diwali Story (Festival Time)
- Diwali (Rookie Read-About Holidays)
You know about the 12 Days of Christmas.
** NEW ** Enter to WIN FREE BOOKS!! www.BollyGroove.com/Books
** This title (Diwali) is an Amazon BEST SELLER and was ranked #387 out of 8 million books on Amazon during Diwali 2017. Thank you for your support!**
OUR OTHER TITLES (Buy on Amazon):
1). Let's Celebrate Navratri *NEW*
2). Let's Celebrate Holi!
3). Let's Celebrate Ramadan & Eid!
4). Let's Visit Mumbai!
5). GIFT SET ONE (Diwali, Navratri, Mumbai)!
Now learn about the...
5 days of Diwali — India's Festival of Lights!
In this multicultural and educational series from Bollywood Groove, join Maya, Neel and their pet squirrel, Chintu, as they visit their Aunty Eesha in India to celebrate 5 Days of Diwali.
Kids will learn about Dhanteras (day 1), Choti Diwali (day 2), Diwali (day 3), Saal Mubarak (day 4) and Bhai Dooj (day 5) through this fun and beautifully illustrated story.
Kids will also learn about food, language and cultural elements of India… all while making two new best friends!
** Book Includes: **
INFO-ZOOM: The Diwali Story
INFO-RECAP: Pictorial summary of Diwali
** Upcoming Titles: **
Let’s Visit Mumbai! (coming very soon)
Let’s Visit a Farm in Punjab! (coming soon)
Let’s Celebrate an Indian Wedding! (coming soon)
** Parents: **
Our books provide a glimpse into the beautiful cultural diversity of India, including occasional mythology references. Given India's size and diversity, Diwali is celebrated in a multitude of different ways. In this book, we showcase elements of the 5 days of Diwali that are best suited for young readers to follow.
** Check out our website: **
For more kids products and to sign up for book updates please visit: